KeyTalk provides proven complementary IT security solutions to ensure strong authentication and secure data-in-motion protection.
It’s worldwide patented technology allows KeyTalk to automatically and securely distribute and install thousands of digital short lived (X.509) certificates per second to any desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or Internet of Things device.
This results in a classic PKI-based security infrastructure but with less overhead and maintenance.
Here’s how KeyTalk provides complementary value
- Large customers increasingly need to connect remotely to their corporate databases using laptops and other mobile devices from a non-corporate VPN environment. This connection needs to be 100% secure. KeyTalk helps make that happen.
- Customers are shifting more and more to using ‘apps’ on mobile devices to query specific corporate data and need to do so in a secure manner. Mobile Device Management (MDM) implementation is time consuming and most MDM solutions do not provide optimal security for data-in-motion protection like KeyTalk does.
- Companies need to provide improved security to their web servers. A typical one-way SSL connection does not provide enough protection against ‘phishing’ and ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks like KeyTalk does.
- KeyTalk offers at least the same level of client and device security as hardware tokens (RSA, Vasco and others) but with additional 2-sided asynchronous encryption. With KeyTalk there isn’t the hassle of tokens and it costs less time and money
- Due to KeyTalk’s technique of uniquely “fingerprinting” your communications device, strong authentication is based on second (or multi) factor. Consequently, there is no need to use hardware tokens. Your device is your token